Ingredients 4-5 salmon fillets (small)
1/2 cup fresh dill, cut
½ tsp peppercorn seeds
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp fennel seeds
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp ginger garlic powder
¼ tsp red chili powder
Method • Clean the fish fillets, wipe dry with a paper towel. Set aside.
• Dry grind peppercorn, cumin and fennel seeds to form a spice powder.
• Sprinkle cut dill on the fish fillet.
• Add 1 tbsp. of the prepared spice powder.
• Add salt, followed by ginger garlic powder and red chili powder, mix and marinate for ~ 20 minutes
• Heat a frying pan. Add coconut oil, and fry the fish.
• You can also bake it if you wish.