Ingredients 1 green plantain
1 tbsp red chili powder
1 tbsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp lime juice
1/8 tsp salt
½ cup semolina powder
Method • Wash and clean the raw plantain and de-skin it.
• Chop plantain into slices, around 5 mm thick.
• Mix red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt and lime juice to form a paste.
• Apply the paste evenly onto the plantain slices.
• Marinate for around 10 minutes.
• Heat a frying pan, add coconut oil.
• Coat the slices with semolina powder and shallow fry, evenly, by flipping slides.
• Goes well as a side dish, or snack for kids. Or with alcoholic drinks as appetizer.